Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! As long as my schedule allows for it, I will fit you in. Please be aware that I charge an additional 50% for all services outside of my business hours. To book with me after hours you'll need to contact me directly.
9AM - 5PM, Monday - Friday.
You can find my phone number and email address on my contact page and in the footer at the bottom of this website.
The best way to save money is to share an appointment with one or more friends, as my hourly rate is reduced for longer appointments (see: pricing). I fully encourage this and can even bill separately while offering the reduced rate.
I also offer a 5% discount to veterans & law enforcement.
Great question! In most cases an electronic gift card is the best option. These can be used to purchase any product or service I offer, and they do not expire. Since there is no physical card, they just need to present the email or code at time of purchase.
If you'd prefer to pay cash or check, you can contact me directly about purchasing a service for someone else.
Absolutely! Please contact me to discuss details.
Yes, but you must contact me first to set up a time.
- All computers running Windows or macOS (if you're running Linux I'll do my best!)
- All phones and tablets running iOS (Apple) or Android
- Smartwatches and wearable devices
- Various devices including home theater equipment, streaming devices, game consoles, audio equipment, and smart home devices
- Wireless routers and networking devices
If you are still experiencing issues after a service or repair, contact me immediately. If I say I fixed something and it isn't fixed, I will make it right or refund you 100%.