Donations & Recycling
Got some technology that’s broken, old, or just not of interest to you, and you want to get rid of it? I can get rid of it for you. There is no charge for this service, and the first thing we do with every device is follow our Data Destruction protocol.
- Laptops (for Apple devices, see below)
- Desktops (for Apple devices, see below)
- All-in-ones (for Apple devices, see below)
- Smartphones (for iPhones, see below)
- Tablets (for iPads, see below)
- Smartwatches (for Apple Watches, see below)
- MP3 players (for iPod Touch, see below)
- External hard drives
- Video game consoles
- Smart home devices
- Streaming devices
- Anything else, just ask
I DO NOT ACCEPT
- Liquids (cleaners, solvents, inkjet refill kits)
- Biohazards / medical equipment
- Moldy, sticky, smelly, or otherwise gross items
- Household appliances
- Compressed air items
- Anything not related to technology
DONATING APPLE DEVICES
When donating any Apple device, such as an iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac, please make sure to turn “Find My” off before or during donations, even for devices that will not operate. You may disable Find My through the Settings on your device, or by logging into your iCloud account via a web browser. Refer to Apple’s article for more assistance, or feel free to ask me to guide you through the process.
Currently, shop visits are strictly by appointment.
In most cases I’m happy to pick up and drop off your devices to you for a fee.